At Tangofighter we are committed to providing the best customer service possible. We understand that not every purchase made from our website will be what every customers want. Therefore, if you are not happy with a product that you purchased at any one of our stores, you will have 30 days from the date of receipt to request a return for refund, store credit or exchange with no restock fee (exclusions apply, see below).
All merchandise being returned MUST be in resellable condition. Therefore, item(s) being returned must be in brand new and unused condition. Meaning item has no signs of use or attempted use and items are returned with all included accessories, merchandise tags, factory stickers and logos still attached, and factory packaging is fully in tact. Any merchandise that is reported and/or determined to not be in this condition will not be granted return authorization.
Before shipping back any items for return, you must first receive return authorization. A return request will require an RMA number which can be obtained by contacting our customer service department via emails, messages or phone calls. An RMA number will be provided along with return instructions that need to be carefully followed. Please DO NOT send any returns back without prior return authorization or an RMA number. Any packages received without return authorization or an RMA number will be refused upon arrival and returned to sender.
We understand that making return shipping arrangements can be rather burdensome. For returns that are due shipping error or other errors on our end, we will provide a return shipping label for you. For any other exchanges or returns, choose the shipping you want and ship it to:
19745 COLIMA RD 1-122
ROWLAND HEIGHTS CA 91748-3219
Tangofighter will authorize returns for refund, store credit or exchange under the agreement from customer that all items being returned are in brand new and unused condition. All items received will undergo a routine inspection by Warehousing to ensure items are in brand new and unused condition as required by Tangofighter and agreed upon by customer. Tangofighter maintains full discretion in determining condition of merchandise; if it is in brand new and unused condition, and therefore, is restockable and resellable. Any merchandise determined to not be in this condition will be subject to the following open box fees:
- 15% open box fee. On returns where items are in brand new and unused condition with no signs of attempted use or modification; but retail packaging is received in unsatisfactory condition that would not make the item restockable. Meaning manufacturer sealed packaging or tabs have been disabled or removed and/or packaging has signs of damage such as warping, water damage, is ripped, torn, has holes, or has shipping labels attached directly onto retail packaging.
- 30% open box fee. On returns where items have signs of use or attempted use, modification or signs of attempted modification (i.e. removal of orange tip flash hider, installation of internal and external parts), accessory items included in packaging are not present or have been used, merchandise tags, factory logos and stickers have been removed, retail packaging is in unsatisfactory condition.
Terms & Exclusions:
- Tangofighter maintains full discretion in determining condition of merchandise.
- Open box fees will be automatically applied upon receipt and inspection of items by the Warehousing.
- Tangofighter reserves the right to refuse and/or deny any return for refund, store credit or exchange for any item that is determined to be used, damaged, altered, modified, or is in any condition that would deem the item to be not restockable or resellable.
This return policy applies only to "BRAND NEW" and un-used items. If you are experiencing any problems or issues (DOA, failure, damage) with an item you received. All merchandise, unless otherwise stated, that are sold on our website or any of our retail stores will be covered under Tangofighter's 30-day return.